Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the development of Greenways projects funded by the Department; and
- Monitor capital spending on Greenways.
The Greenways Strategy - Strategy for the Future Development of National and Regional Greenways - was launched on 20th July 2018. Here is a link to view the Irish version of the Greenways Strategy - Stratéis d'Fhorbairt na nGlasbhealaí Náisiúnta agus Réigiúnacha Amach Anseo . To apply for Greenways funding, please complete the Greenways Application form and return, along with any necessary supporting documentation, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12 Noon on 30th November 2018. Applications received after the deadline will be ineligible for consideration under this call for proposals.
Further information on the Greenways Strategy is also available at the following links:
- Greenways Strategy Outline Funding Criteria;
- Greenways and Cycle Routes Ancillary Infrastructure Guidelines;
- Greenway Design and Brand Guidelines; and
- TII Standard.
For further information, you can contact the division on:
Postal Address: Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport, Leeson Lane, Dublin 2, D02 TR60